List Style is the traditional drop-down menu style.
We call Parent Level Menu Level 0. Then, next levels are Level 1, Level 2..
Please follow these steps to create List Style Menu:
- Step 1: Click on a Menu Level 0 (Parent Level Menu ) item and select List Style in Menu Style selectbox (this selectbox is only displayed for Menu Level 0)
- Step 2: Add Menu Level 0, Level 1… normally by using drag & drop
- Step 3: You can configure Display Logic option to control the appearance of this menu item. Please note that Display Logic only works for Primary Menu
- Always visible – Always display menu for Guests and Admin Users. It is visible
- Only Visible to Guests – Menu is only displayed for Guests when they visit your website, but not display for Admin Users
- Only Visible to Members – Menu is only displayed for User Members, but not display for Guests
- Step 4: Click “Save“