VideoPro theme offers a powerful Front-end Post Submission function allowing front-end users contribute their videos/posts to your site. This feature is built to work with both Contact Form 7 (Free), Gravity Form (Paid) and QuForm (Paid + Addon) plugins.
If you choose QuForm, please follow these steps to set up the Front-end Submission function:
- Step 1: Make sure that you have installed Quform plugin and videopro-quform-addon on your website.
- Step 2.1: From Dashboard, navigate to Forms > Add New then enter the Form title
- Step 2.2: In the Form Editor, click to create the Fields to build the Submit Form with these form fields.
- Step 2.3: Configure the fields.
Add Admin Label value.
NOTE 1: It requires information of at least 1 of 3 fields (*): Video URL, Video File (Upload) or Video Embed Code so the Submit Video form can operate.
- Video URL: is TEXT Fields > Admin label is
- Video File: is FILE UPLOAD Fields > Admin label is
- Video Embed Code: is TEXTAREA Fields > Admin label is
NOTE 2: The fields below are optional to provide more information for the video post:
Your Email: is EMAIL Fields > Admin label is
- Post Title: is TEXT Fields > Admin label is
- Post Description: is TEXTAREA Fields > Admin label is
- Video Thumbnail: is FILE UPLOAD Fields > Admin label is
- Tags: is TEXT Fields > Admin label is
- Captcha: is CAPTCHA Fields
For Categories, Channels, Playlists, you need to add the shortcode to text editor.
- Categories: is HTML Fields > content insided text editor is:
- Channels: is HTML Fields > content insided text editor is:
- Playlists: is HTML Fields > content insided text editor is:
NOTE 3: Add
required attribute to make the field required. Add
current attribute to use in uploading video in channel (playlist). Example:
[quform_channel required current]
- Step 3: Assign form to Submit Video Sidebar
Copy the contact form shortcode, for example [quform id=”1″ name=”1″]. Go to Appearance > Widgets > Drag & drop a Text widget into User Submit Video Sidebar. Paste the contact form shortcode into widget content.